Enjoy this library of sample golf lessons online and golf tips. First we analyze golf swings of several PGA touring pros so you can see even touring pros have golf swing faults. Not a problem! Learn what golf swing faults you need to fix and what golf swing faults you can keep under control.
We won’t teach you to totally rebuild your golf swing. It’s easier to fix YOUR golf swing than for you to learn a new one! Let’s work with what you got and get you back on the golf course having a good time.
Sample Golf Lessons Online Golf Tips
PGA Touring Pro Analysis – Check back often! I add more golf swing analysis on a regular basis. Sample golf lessons online.
• Kenny Johnson Golf Pro A golf lesson on the golf hip turn in the golf swing.
• Golf Swing Analysis Jordan Spieth See how Jordan Spieth does NOT have a stiff left arm and a questionable grip. Still very successful?
• Golf Swing Analysis Rory McIlroy Lag Creation Learn how to create lag by holding your right hand hinge.
• Golf Swing Comparison of Gene Sauers vs. Colin Montgomery Sometimes the best swing doesn’t win.
• Golf Swing Analysis of the Winner of the Player's Championship Martin Kaymer Notice how Martin gets to his left side early and has to stop his body to wait for the arms.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Billy Horschel – Some say he swings like Hogan. Lets compare!
• Golf Swing Comparison Colin Montgomery vs. Rory McIlroy Notice the difference in body motion and tilt.
• Golf Swing Analysis of Dustin Johnson Long Ball Hitter Good example of how the grip and impact position must match up.
• Patrick Reed Golf Swing Analysis. Notice how his hips lock up through contact and he spins his left foot out to accommodate. Right now I would leave it alone!
• Golf Swing Analysis Jimmy Walker Winner of the Sony Open in Hawaii
• Golf Swing Analysis Jason Dufner – Here I do a comparison of Dufner, Kutchar, Bubba and Zack Johnson.
• Golf Swing Analysis Jay Haas – Only the down swing counts?
• Golf Swing Analysis Grant Waite – I think he went in the wrong direction, just an opinion.
• Golf Swing Analysis Matt Kuchar – Matt’s swing is better than you might think!
• Golf Swing Analysis Lee Westwood – Good example of a player overcoming a swing fault.
• Golf Swing Analysis Jeff Sluman – Here’s a guy that is not real big but hit’s it BIG!
• Golf Swing Analysis Darren Clark – British Open Winner 2011
• Golf Swing Analysis Rory McIlroy – Analysis of McIlroy’s down swing
• Golf Swing Analysis Tiger Woods – Analysis of Tigers Wood’s golf swing before and after making improvements with Butch Harmon
• Golf Swing Analysis Phil Mickelson – Analysis of Phil Mickelson’s golf swing. Notice his left hand comes off the golf club after impact similar to Vijay Singh
• Golf Swing Analysis Arnold Palmer – Let’s look at the old man and see if he really has as bad a swing as so many claim.
• Golf Swing Analysis Hale Irwin – Analysis of Hale Irwin, bad back swing…great down swing!
• Golf Swing Analysis Jim Furyk – Jim Furyk has a great golf swing! This will make you dizzy.
• Golf Swing Analysis Ernie Els – Notice how well Ernie Els rotates his forearms through the impact zone in his golf swing.
• Golf Swing Analysis Sergio Garcia – Sergio Garcia is a great example of how you need to drop your arms down first on the downswing, NOT spin the shoulders.
• Golf Swing Analysis Bernhard Langer – See how Bernhard Langer’s head goes backwards on the downswing! Bernhard also leads with the back of his left hand because of the strong left hand grip he has.
• Golf Swing Analysis Ben Hogan – There ain’t nothing new! Ben Hogan’s swing is the same as many of the tour players today.
• Golf Swing Analysis Fuzzy Zoeller – Fuzzy is a great example of a body turning method for swinging a golf club.
• Golf Swing Analysis Dustin Rose – British player with a “we bit” of a hip problem and a little shut at the top but not bad.
• Golf Swing Analysis Bubba Watson – High steep wide arc for long and high drives.
• Golf Swing Analysis Tom Lehman – Notice how well he uses is right leg and turns “under” on the downswing
• Golf Swing Analysis Sam Snead – Let’s compare Sam to the younger players of today.
• Golf Swing Analysis Bobby Lopez – This is the first in a series of videos I will do with my progress during the rebuilding of my own swing during the winter of 2011.
• Swing Analysis of Guy Boros
• George Knudson was one of the best golfers ever from Canada.
Lady LPGA Pros – Sample Golf Lessons Online
• Ben Hogan said that Mickey Wright had the best golf swing out there.
• Golf Swing Analysis Paul Creamer – See how she leans into the shot a little causing her to stand up a little at impact.
• Golf Swing Analysis Siew – Notice how she drives here weight to her front foot causing her to have to roll her hands quickly on the down swing to save a bail out to the right.
• Video Analysis of Michele Wie's Golf Swing, very interesting – Notice how she catches up with the arms at the last second before impact.
• Golf Swing Analysis Julie Inkster – Two wrongs can make a right in the golf swing. This proves it.
• Swing Analysis Nancy Lopez – Great tempo and rhythm can overcome swing faults.
Typical Swing Fault Analysis – Check back often because I add more analysis on a regular basis. Sample golf lessons online
• Proper Example Golf Swing – PGA Tour Player Grant Waite
• Golf Lesson For Steep Down Swing – Lesson with Clyde Johnson on a steep down swing.
• Golf Lesson Video On The Impact Position – You need a solid position at impact with the back of your front hand and wrist.
• Where Should Your Head Be? Keep Your Head Still? – The club starts at your front shoulder!
• Example Of Taking The Golf Club Back Too Inside – Difficult to recover from.
• Proof That You Must Maintain the Improvements in Your Golf Swing – Maintenance!
• Golf Swing Video On Aggressively Transferring Your Weight To Your Front Foot – This is a sample lesson of a golfer who transfers her weight to the front foot aggressively which forces here to rotate her forearms quickly!
• The Over the Top Golf Swing – Starting your downswing with your shoulders
• A Consistent Down Swing Is Key To Your Success – Better to have a path to the ball that is easy to do.
• The Address Position from a Down the Line View – Mandatory for a proper address set-up
• Beginning lady golf that improved in a matter of minutes! – How quickly one can improve if you don’t get too technical
• Golf Swing Analysis of an Outside to In Swing Path – The most common fault I see.
• Getting Your Shoulder Behind the Golf Ball at the Top of Your Back Swing – The second most common fault
• Perfect Example of a Reversed Pivot at the Top of the Back Swing – The third most common fault…maybe it’s tied for second with the shoulders…the problems are related.
• Golf Video on Developing Lag In Your Golf Swing – What you need to have for club head speed adding distance.
Any comments? Send an email to email@example.com